Did we forget a category?
Let us know what you’d like to see!
• Seems a few folks feel there are too many categories. “Again, yes, I’m sure you did. But given that this survey is over 100 questions long, that does seem a bit ridiculous, does it not?” We think not; do you honestly hate having so many fantastic options?
• Best high school athletes for winter, fall and spring sports.
• Weed. (We were waiting for it to be legal, for real.)
• Forgot to add Ranch Camp under best bike shop category. (We didn’t. Readers nominate all the businesses, activities and people listed on this survey.)
• Best pet care/kennel/grooming.
• (Response censored; we removed the anatomical references and race/sexual orientation-related suggestions.) “Best hotel for an affair. Business that is most likely to be a money launderer. Most lovable crook. … Biggest complainer. Number one smart-ass. Worst Stowe newspaper.” Ha, ha.
Who voted in the 4393 Awards?
We’ve done this before: 1,081
Total participants: 3,270.
We know it’s a long one, but thanks to all our readers who took the time to let us know who and what you love in this wonderful place we call home!