Details for WE MADE IT
WE MADE IT through a busy summer and we're gearing up for a fun foliage season and we need you! We have full time positions at the Warren Store register, deli, and bakery. Experienced preferred but we'll train the right person. Benefits and competitive wages. Call us (496-3864) or stop by to chat!
- Jury sides with fired PA teacher in retaliation lawsuit
- Glider crash ripples felt a year later
- Leo St. Cyr Sr.
- Paul Hart
- Keep cats engaged and keep them healthy, happy
- Electric co-op to return $1.2 million to members
- Former PA teacher sues school chief over wrongful firing
- Two-car crash closes Route 100 on Tuesday
- British car show returns to Stowe
- Bump-outs in road make turning tricky
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Increase your customer base where it counts — right in your own backyard. Get more customers from Lamoille County by advertising in the News & Citizen, which goes to 13,500 homes and businesses throughout the area. Now that’s market saturation! It’s an easy, affordable way to remind people to Eat. Shop. Play. in Stowe!