Real estate sales of $200,000 or more in Duxbury since March 9, 2017. Real estate sales data from Vermont property transfer tax public records.
- 200 Ward Hill Road, house, 6 acres, $375,300, Nelson, Carlos and Patricia of Moretown to Nelson, Courtney and O’Brien, Kyle of Duxbury.
- 1270 Scrabble Hill, house, 10.6 acres, $301,800, Rorison, Kyong and Michael of East Hampton, Conn., to Lutteur, Amy and Paul of Duxbury.
- 49 Route 100, house, 16.6 acres, $293,000, Pratt, Frederick of Middlebury to Bisbee, Janet of Duxbury.
- 2105 Stevens Brook Road, house, 1 acre, $284,400, Booth, Deanna of Stowe to Devoss, Amber of Duxbury.
- 514 Scrabble Hill Road, house, 10.1 acres, $275,300, Miller, Rochelle and Weidman, Michael of Colchester to McLoughlin, Sean and Thompson, Erin of Duxbury.
- Duxfarm Estates, 4.02 acres, $207,500, Van Esen, Stephen of Waterbury to 1994 Jenny Van Esen Irrevocable Trust, of Waterbury.