At his weekly news conference Monday at the McClain Center, University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst talked about returning to Big Ten play and previewed the Badgers' next game vs. Michigan State.
As featured on
ILB Leo Chenal (head), S Madison Cone (left leg) and FB Mason Stokke (head) are on the injury report.
UW’s top quartet of receivers — Quintez Cephus, Danny Davis, Kendric Pryor and A.J. Taylor — have accounted for just 13 catches and 153 yards over the past two weeks.
- Tweet lands official in hot water with town
- Friends rally to support ‘The Bear’
- Board supports Wrend
- School board can’t ignore jury verdict in Wrend case
- The Fayston dilemma: Emotion vs. the facts
- Oval Office candidate supports Jenna’s Promise
- Brian A. Kneeland
- Stowe man objects to neighbor’s development
- Hardwick woman charged with arson
- Leader of schools under fire
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.