- Rogers defeats Mayo to win House seat
- 10 Questions with John Decker
- Plate’s new owners are familiar
- A crucial, invisible intersection runs across Vermont Route 100
- End of an era for Greniers; ran farm stand for 30 years
- Schools scramble for answers before forced merger
- Scheuermann’s in; new sidewalks and buried lines
- Highway workers injured
- A crucial, invisible intersection on Vermont Route 100
- Keurig Dr Pepper layoffs jolt Waterbury
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
Holiday Deadlines and Office Closures
The Thanksgiving-week papers will be on newsstands Wednesday, Nov. 21. All editorial materials for that issue are due Friday, Nov. 16, at noon. For advertising, all Waterbury Record ads and Stowe Reporter and News & Citizen real estate and BANG/combination ads are due Thursday, Nov. 15, at 5 p.m.; Stowe Reporter and News & Citizen display and classified ads are due Friday, Nov. 16, at noon. Our offices will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 22, and Friday, Nov. 23.
News, arts, events, community and more from the Stowe Reporter, Waterbury Record and News & Citizen.
Increase your customer base where it counts — right in your own backyard. Get more customers from Lamoille County by advertising in the News & Citizen, which goes to 13,500 homes and businesses throughout the area. Now that’s market saturation! It’s an easy, affordable way to remind people to Eat. Shop. Play. in Stowe!